Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: My mom's pregnant

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    'nuff said >_<

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Woah, how many months in now?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry.

    I hate my siblings. My brother is tolerable at best, but my sister is awful.

    expect to have less money availible in the coming years.

    [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    8 months >_>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dang, do they know if it's a boy or a girl?

    There goes your only childom.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    No idea.

    Yup >_<

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When my brother was born I lost the absolute dominance and attention, had to share some stuff like room until I was older, and had less money. I was 5, 5 is bad for age difference, he's not fun/smart enough to play with, and he's not young enough to not be a nussance. We used to fight all day, and my mother was *always* supporting the brat because he was younger, no more reasons. I got to hate him. But now things are different. I no longer hate him, and though my parents try to be fair, I believe I'm their favorite. I have regained my stuff and influence through diplomacy ^_^. Just training to take over the world. I'm kidding, LOL. But now I'm kind of friends with my brother, and we don't fight anymore, thanks to this virtual economy I invented: I pay him credits (I later renamed them to "Krelians" ^_^) to do stuff for me, like cleaning my room, leveling up in RPGs, running errands, etc., stuff I don't feel like doing, and in return, he can buy games and soundtracks from my collection with these Krelians. Now he respects me and doesn't interfere with my business, and I do the same in return. Besides, now he's got reasonable.

    In your situation the age difference is so high I doubt you'll rival with him/her, and you won't be needing the attention your parents will give the baby - actually, I bet you'll like it if you get less attention. So I don't think you will suffer as I did.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    G2 Spoilers!

    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana,sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="3UN546">I think he'll be named melfice and kill my gf and I'll go off and cry and be a cold mercenary for 6 or so years, then meet up with a girl and have secks until we do some shit and kill some shit and find some shit and then we kill him and then I have secks with another hot girl with red hair, then we beat up some old pope dude, then we all go have a threesome! </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ November 24, 2003 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont have any siblings, so I dont know what to say to you. -_-

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kles's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL Xellos.

    Sounds like something you'd do [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •